Thursday 7 November 2013

Nail Foil Stickers: How to apply them and where to get it.

Sometime last week, I posted a picture of my super chic nail foil stickers on eatvoguelove's Facebook page and as promised, here's a quick tutorial on how to apply these babies and where to get them.

When it comes to my nails, I get super turn off from having to wait for them to dry because a minute later, I'll prolly bump into something and I'll have to reapply the whole thing again which is SUPER annoying. 

However, these foil stickers made my life wayyy better and easier because they are stickers so I no longer have to be careful after I apply my nails.
Not only that, you can get super chic and pretty nails within 10 minutes tops!
What you require: Nail Polish Remover | Base Coat | Top Coat |
Nail File | Scissors | Cotton Pad | Nail Foil Stickers
Here's how you apply them nail foil stickers:
1. Clean your nails with nail polish remover to remove any impurities from previous mani.
2. Apply a base coat and let it dry.
3. Take out the pattern strip that you want from the nail foil stickers.
**Do note that you should try and match the sticker sizes with your nails
4. Paste the nail foil stickers on your nail completely without bubbles.
**The wider side goes to where you always cut your cuticles
5. Fold down the excess stickers and file it off DOWNWARDS
**Filing it in any other direction will cause the sticker to tear or wrinkle up.
**Some prefer to cut off some of the excess first before filing so its up to you!
6. Apply top coat to make it shine!

I got my nail foil stickers from some pop up booth but there are a couple of websites selling them at super affordable prices!
You can get them from Qoo10 for just S$1.90++ (depending on your designs) or from Mumyathome for just S$2!

Applying nails have never been faster, prettier and cheaper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment