Friday 15 November 2013

The BIGGEST flash sale event EVER on thesales.sg! *whoopwhoop

I LOVE SHOPPING but the downside of my shopping habits is that i ALWAYS go for cheap deals. I'm a quantity over quality kind of girl and if I have to spend like over S$50 bucks for my clothes, well, i would NEVER do that no matter how much I like the fitting, the color or the design or even how good it looks on me.(Yes thats how stingy I am to shopping)

So, whenever there is a steal, a deal, I never want to miss that out because its time for darn good cheap shopping! Now, some of you may have heard of Chic Kiss Love, but if you haven't, they're basically a platform to provide all you shoppers convenience, by allowing you to shop from 90 over labels simply within ONE platform. 

From 15th November, 9AM, Chic Kiss Love is presenting a website - www.thesale.sg. This may be the most genius above all genius ideas BECAUSE EVERYTHING is going on SALES!! It's like bigger than the Great Singapore Sales I swear. From apparels, coupons, fitness (and like everything) is going on a HUGE discount of up to 90%. YES 90%!

That also means its time to SPLURGE people. Famous fashion ecommerce brands such as Dressabelle, Flaunt.cc and Hollyhoque's apparels are flying off the racks at as low as S$5! WHUT!?

To add on the excitement, Maybank credit card holders can enjoy FURTHER DISCOUNTS of up to 20%!

So fellow shopaholics, here's a #quoteoftheday for you:
'STOP (whatever you're doing) | SURF (thesale.sg) | SHOP (NOW!)

And nooow here's something to tempt you to start shopping on thesales.sg ;)

Have fun shopping at www.thesales.sg peeepoo. I know i'm going to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment