Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Story of my Hair

Like every girl, i love my hair.
I love how sleek, how smooth & how long it is that i can actually twirl it up in so many different ways and how effortless it can be, just to have a good hair day.

And perhaps like every girl, i get bored of my hair way too easily but instead of changing my hairstyles, i like to color it in every possible way and after a month, i'll prolly change my hair color again because i'm like this.

I cannot remember the last time i actually had virgin hair because thats so dull & boring. For the past 2 years, i've been constantly bleaching my hair to achieve my dramatic Ariel red hair.
Then i got bored of that and I decided to bleach out the red & dye it purple with pink ombre
and then I GOT BORED OF IT AGAIN and back comes the red
AND THEN I WAS LIKE RED AND PURPLE SO BORINGGGZ. LETS TURN UP A NOTCH...
and instead of behaving like every girl who plays it safe and does ombre instead, i decided to dye my whole head with fanciful colors (aka as my unicorn hair days) & as much as i enjoyed being yolo and all, that decision itself damaged my hair like cray.

Have you ever touched cotton candy before? You know how its so fragile and it breaks so damn easily when you touch it? Well, my hair feels exactly like that and it keeps breaking because my poor poor hair is so weak now. For months i have not dared to properly comb my hair because the amount of hair that breaks scares the shit out of me and i have had to blow dry my hair EVERYDAY because it takes like 5 freaking hours to dry and everyday seems to be a bad hair day because i can't do shit about anything and its so damn frizzy i can cry.
DAMN FRIZZY!!!
I've honestly tried EVERYTHING. Doing treatments, using the correct proper shampoos and each and everyone of them have caused me much disappointment because NOTHING HAPPENED. So i finally gave up on the idea of trying to save my hair & just let the damn thing grow out & i'll behave myself and not do anything fancy now because i dont want to be bald.

Then on a certain fine day, i received an invitation from Headlines Hairdressing, inviting me to tryout this treatment called 'DYNA Argan Oil' Treatment which can help to:
1. Reduce frizzy hair
2. Prevent further damage
3. Make hair shinier
4. Prevent split ends
and honestly, i was a little sceptical at first because i've been to treatments & it didn't work & that's what they all promised anyway and nothing happen!! 
But i decided to go for it anyway because i'm desperate & i dont want to be bald and omgggg, BEST DECISION I EVER MADE FOR MY HAIR LIKE EVAAAAA.

I'm not going to go into how does the treatment works YET because because BECAUSE you need to see how repaired my hair was after just ONE session. ONE FREAKING SESSION.
TADAHHHH!!!
A picture speaks a thousand words ESPECIALLY THIS picture (above) speaks ALOT.
1. Reduce frizzy hair? -- Checked
2. Prevent further damage -- Its been a week & my hair is still going strong
3. Make hair shinier -- Oh its wayyy shinier now please
4. Prevent split ends -- Still have abit BUT I CAN COMB MY HAIR NOW

So I believe you're now wayyy more interested to know more about this right? Okay. Honestly the whole entire treatment is damn hard to understand but I will try my best to explain to you the benefits of the ingredients used in layman terms so you can understand also.
Basically, DYNA Argan Oil Treatment consists of Argan Oil (the world's most expensive oil), Jojoba Oil & Castor Oil and the whole reason on why it works so well is because it only contains the earth's most nourishing oils that boosts the effectiveness of this treatment.

Here's a quick breakdown on how the different oil benefits our hair:
1. Argan Oil
- Rich in Vitamin E which helps to restore life to limp hair
- Contains unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 & 6 that provides nutrition
- Contains linoleic acid & oleic that helps to hydrate & moisturise the hair
- Non greasy & non-oily
- Easily absorbed by the hair & restores hair's lost moisture
- Acts as a shield for harmful UV rays & protects hair from environmental pollution
- Stop curliness & roughness
- Enhance elasticity of hair
- Improve strength & heals split ends

2. Jojoba Oil
- Develop new hair cell growth
- Minimise damage from hairstyling gels
- Deeply cleanses hair follice

3. Castor Oil
- Reduce & prevent hair damage
- Eliminate dry hair
- Make hair fuller & shinier
- Conditions & moisturises hair

I honestly do not want to get into the hair tech details on how this treatment works because I don't think you will understand half of it either cause i've read it like 50 times and i still don't understand HAHA. no but really, i think my before & after image speaks alot for itself & no words are needed but you can find out more about it here anyway: http://www.primegrp.asia/mucota/mucota-dyna.html

i just want to give a very special shoutout to my fellow hairdresser - Charles who have given me the royal treatment and spent the entire 4 hours explaining patiently to me about my hair membranes which i still cannot understand HAHA. I'm sorry! Heh. I tried.

Its been a week long since I've had my DYNA Argan Oil Treatment and if you still don't buy that it worked really well for me. Lemme show you with my selfies (its really just an excuse to post my selfies but idc)
After the treatment
Day 4
Day 6 & still super sleek & straight canz?
The thing that I've learned is that treatments are not only meant for people with damaged hair. Even if you have virgin hair and all, you're still bound to get split ends because we are constantly exposed to chemicals, UV rays, etc etc every single day which is very harmful to our hair and in order to protect and love our manes, we have to pamper it once in a while with hair treatments so that we don't turn bald LOLS. Just like how you may have the perfect flawless face but you still have to go for facial because your face isn't really that clean.

So if you're really keen to know more about how the DYNA Argan Oil Treatment works and really wanna see if this works for you as well as it did for me, you can hop on over to Headlines Hairdressing and look for Charles!
Headlines Hairdressing
18 Cross Street, #01-15
China Square Central
Telephone: 6221 6866
Opening Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays 10.30AM to 8.30PM
- Saturdays 10.30AM to 7PM
- Sundays & Public Holidays 10.30AM to 5PM

Oh and before i forget, do remember to quote 'Charles' to be entitled to a 10% OFF!

Have fun getting your hair doneee! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment