Tuesday 16 February 2016

THE FANTASY PEEK-A-BOO

Let me count how long has it been since I last blogged...7 months. So that means its been 7 months since I last dyed my hair. Not bad isn't it? My Rainbow Peek-a-Boo lasted me well. Okay I would have totally changed my color (and blogged more) but i blame it on work heehee :P


Looks gross, I know. This is what happens when you neglect your hair for 7 months.
So with 7 months gone, I kinda allowed my hair to rest a little so my roots grew out significantly (to me it was significant), and of course the colors were way way WAYYY pastel. I mean its been 7 months guys. I'm surprised there are still colors at all lol.


So the first thing we had to do was of course remove the ugly faded rainbow colors because there is definitely no way to achieve what I want if I don't bleach my ugly colors off.
and tadahhh. I kinda like the pink at the bottom to be honest hahahaha. Charles divided my hair higher this time round to make my new colors more distinct so we're like going higher and higher each time I'm at Headlines because its never obvious enough for me lol. I really should just dye my whole head but I'm pretty convinced that I will scare all my clients away so there's that.


and now for my favorite part heehee.


I get super excited whenever Charles starts coloring my hair because all I see is the dividing of the color and layering of my hair and fancy colors on my hair that is in its raw state. and of course I will see Charles's thinking face so that adds on to the excitement cause you know he's really wrecking his brain to make my hair gorgeous.


The anticipation of how well my hair absorbs the color and how it will turn out never gets old. Like never. This is prolly why I'm so addicted to trying out colors.


So after a loooong dont know how many minutes of hair wash, I still have to wait for my hair to dry before I can see the color (this is like the worst moment) but THANKS GUYS for always giving me the princess treatment of having 3 hairdressers blow my hair for me because I know you guys can't wait to see the colors as well heehee.

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE!!
*inserts drum rolls*
(I wanna like be annoying and put in alot of dots because you're suppose to be anticipating but I dont know how many dots to put so lets put 3 dots.)

.
.
.


Back View
FEATURING: THE FANTASY PEEK-A-BOO.
Why is it Fantasy you say? Because the colors are damn fantasy-ish no?
It consists of 4 special blends - Purple, Blue, Green & Ash. I also dyed my hair darker because when my dark brown fades its gonna fit perfectly. Like it won't be the blonde brown.


Side View
Somehow (I honestly think its cause of my hair), there are like different shades of the respective colors as well which is AWESOME. Here are 2 more pictures for your admiration.

I did this color a month back - 17th January to be exact. Was pretty worried on how it'll fade by the time CNY comes but a month later, I still think the colors are preeetyy and i'm not even being bias. Judge for yourself.


Its not AS striking yes, but thats usual because color tends to fade. You'll also notice that my dark brown has faded into a lighter shade of brown which is the end effect that Charles and I were looking at. So not only did Charles plan the colors, he also looked into the future as well. HEEHEE. THANKS CHARLES. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MAGICAL HANDS.

Here are a couple more pictures taken after a month:

and with that, I bid you HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR AND HERE'S YOUR ANGPAO:
- Quote 'CAMMY' at Headlines Hairdressing to be entitled to 10% to 15% OFF Hair Services.

Headlines Hairdressing
18 Cross Street, #01-15
China Square Central.
Telephone: 6221 6866
Opening Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays 10.30AM to 8.30PM
- Saturdays 10.30AM to 7PM
- Sundays & Public Holidays 10.30AM to 5PM

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment