Sunday 26 July 2015

I CALL THIS THE RAINBOW PEEK-A-BOO

WOAH. You mean it has been 5 months since i blogged!? HAHA crap. In my head it felt like just a month ago. Clearly, I'm failing my New Year Resolutions greatly. How time flies. 

Had an amazing birthday last month with the beloved clique in Phuket which I will TRY to blog about the next time I set aside time to blog heehee. But this is not why I'm here today.
I've tried countless colors on my hair. Red, Purple, Pink. Even had my hair dyed in unicorn as well so when it comes to wanting to toy with new colors, well, i have limitations because i've tried almost everything (except grey). So when I wanted to do something fancy for my birthday this year and also because I had to do something about my roots, I got stuck pretty badly despite spending hours on Pinterest so I gave up and told myself that Charles would be able to come up with something good so lets leave the coloring burden to him heh.
I had brown hair with green bottom highlights from CNY(Okay, I honestly have no idea what such hair is called so I'm just going to call it Green Peek-A-Boo). Had my hair cut short because I was super sick of the damaged ends so the blue purplish ombre was gone :( Charles got super excited from a picture he came across so we decided to make his partial dream come true with my hair. Well, partial because my hair's short now so we could only choose 4 colors from the rainbow instead of having the entire rainbow on my hair.
The first thing we had to do was to remove the super lasting green from Christmas so Charles divided my hair into half and bleach it so that this time, the bottom would be more obvious. The previous green I had felt super hidden and I was constantly trying to find ways to make it obvious so Charles ensured that I wouldn't face this challenge anymore and boy was he right. Hellooo to Rainbow Peek-A-Boo.
We decided on the color: Blue, Green, Yellow & Pink and here's where the fun begins. Out of all days, Charles decided to wear his super expensive Limited Edition Jordan Kicks on this very day. So the ENTIRE time he was obsessed with ensuring that he didn't get any colors on his shoes instead of paying attention to my hair which is supposedly suppose to be more important. Here's how Charles did my hair:
Super Expensive Limited Edition Jordan Kicks 
Protecting his kicks with the hair trolleys. Most flexible hair stylist award goes to Charles for opening your legs this wide and being able to stay in this position the entire time.
You're forgiven because you've always taken such great care of my hair and also because the colors came out nice :P 
Charles had to apply it in gradient so that it ombres down nicely. I think I spent almost 6 hours in the salon that day just to get this done.
and then the steaming and waiting began and yes I kept my fingers crossed the entire time because I have NO idea how this was going to turn out.

it didn't help when Charles was washing my hair and he kept gasping and kept saying 'SUPER NICE. *GASP.' GASP GASP GASP and everyone else came over and gasp as well and I was the only one not knowing how it looks like. Pressure guys.

so when I finally saw it, i giggled and smiled because WOAH, I HAVE LIKE PARTIAL UNICORN HAIR AGAIN HEH.
I love how intense the colors are from front, side and back. Charles dyed my hair Chocolate Brown so everything looks normal from the front and side. Looks like I have some pink extensions or something but from the back, its a complete Rainbow Peek-A-Boo Surprise. Its like 'hey guys, not so decent hair afterall :P' 
Here's how my hair looks like from the front or the side (Its like just mere tiny chunks of yellow and pink. Pretty cool, doesnt seem like anything majorly fancy)
BUT FROM THE BACK WOOHOO. Like when I turn and when I look down. Actually EVERYTHING. The rainbow comes out from the Chocolate Brown heeheehee :B
Therefore guys, the Rainbow Peek-A-Boo - proudly done by magical stylist whose Jordans are more important - Charles.
Be entitled to 10% to 15% OFF when you quote 'Cammy' at Headlines Hairdressing! So get your own versions of Hair Peek-A-Boo today heh. Or anything you want as a matter of fact.

Headlines Hairdressing
18 Cross Street, #01-05
China Square Central.
Telephone: 6221 6866
Opening Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays 10.30AM to 8.30PM
- Saturdays 10.30AM to 7PM
- Sundays & Public Holidays 10.30AM to 5PM

No comments:

Post a Comment