Saturday 28 February 2015

CNY = NEW HAIR

With Christmas wayyy overdue and with now being CNY and all, my green highlights (or whatever that is called) is no longer the appropriate color for the festive season. I wanted to dye my hair to something a little more CNY-ish but everyone has been doing Red so that was out and I had really limited choices because I insist on not bleaching my hair and since my green lasted so long, it was impossible to change to another pantone color without bleaching so my options were really limited.

But hand your hair to Charles and he'll do something magical to it. He proposed to let my green stay since it hasn't faded but to ombre the green to blue and omg, I totally have very mystical hair now!?
In order to match the green ombre blue, I had to dye my hair to a lighter shade of brown and once again cause I didn't want to bleach it, Charles concocted the lightest brown I can get without bleaching and I really love it. Never in my wildest imagination can I get a shade of brown this light without bleaching and it goes really well with everything. I don't think I ever want to change my hair color like ever. Okay, for now at least.
As you can see, certain parts of my green became pretty blond-ish. So Charles covered the blonde parts with blue so it ombres down nicely and because it was already that blonde, I didn't have to bleach it or anything.
The outcome was even better than I expected. I mean seriously. In my head it was just purely light brown + green and blue ombre. But I have no idea how did Charles do it but I somehow have a few greyish highlights on my ends as well. So when I mix my hair together in a ponytail, or when I curl it or braid it, I think it looks amazing. Especially in curls.
Its been a week now and my color is still really striking and I'm not even using colored shampoo. Yay to mystical hair! See it to believe it (Major picture spams ahead...)
Look how amazzzzing it looks in a fishtail braid xx.
All my readers are entitled to like 10% to 15% discount when you quote 'Cammy' at Headlines Hairdressing. So if you want mystical hair colors like mine or hair treatments for your super damaged hair, look for Charles and he will save your mane ;)

Headlines Hairdressing
18 Cross Street, #01-05
China Square Central.
Telephone: 6221 6866
Opening Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays 10.30AM to 8.30PM
- Saturdays 10.30AM to 7PM
- Sundays & Public Holidays 10.30AM to 5PM

No comments:

Post a Comment