Sunday 7 December 2014

ITS A TURQUOISE CHRISTMAS

So I've been pretty well behaved for the past couple of months. I understand that my hair needed its break so all I did was touch up my roots. As tempted as I was, i didn't dye it in any fancy colors because my hair was sooo damaged and it was really causing alot of problems for me.

But now that my hair is getting A LOT better (thanks to the miracle DYNA Argan Oil Treatment) and since Christmas is my excuse this time round and plus the ash brown blonde color was really fading like no one's business, I decided to have a hair makeover all over again and I LOVE MY HAIR COLOR SO MUCH NOW. I'M ME AGAIN.
Why hello you, i have missed you my fancy colors.
I've always wanted to dye only the bottom half of my hair but I've never done that because I'm always changing my entire hair color. It was always red, or ash brown or I'll ombre it but since I'm in the midst of 'Save Cammy's Hair', there's limitations on what I can do and this is the perfect timing to toy with the bottom half of my hair. My previous hair color was really blond-ish so there wasn't a need for me to bleach my hair to get this effect and even if I had to bleach it, I wouldn't because I think I need to love my hair a little bit more. Hahaha.
I really like how it feels so peacock-ish, as though I have mystical hair heehee.
I was actually pretty tempted to dye my hair jet black cause it'll look soooo good with turquoise blue but I don't think I'll be able to ever get used to black hair so Charles recommended me to go for a darker shade of brown which was a shade lighter than my virgin hair and I'm honestly glad he made that recommendation because omg, I'm very NOT used to having dark hair right now. This brown feels too dark for me still but if i go any lighter, my turquoise blue will not be able to stand out ESPECIALLY once it starts fading so ladies and gentlemen, when you're like me and you love all these fanciful hair colors, you really need to think long term especially when you're toying with 2 different colors.
With Christmas around the corner and if you're looking to do something special for Christmas, do quote 'Cammy' at Headlines Hairdressing for up to 30% OFF! and if you're wondering what color my hair is, don't worry there isn't any specific codes or what. Just tell Charles you want turquoise blue and he will mix the dye concoction for you. That's what I did (;

No comments:

Post a Comment