Saturday 31 January 2015

ANNIE'S FAREWELL DINNER AT RAMEN KEISUKE TONKOTSU KING FOUR SEASONS

Super delayed post once again. I'm at Starbucks now clearing my work emails and have decided to take a break from work for a short while to update my blog because its been dead for weeks hahaha. Anyhoo, do come down to Clarke Quay Central for their CNY Fukubukuro Bag Event to show your support guys. Tyvm. I've been planning this event for weeks and nothing can describe how happy and fulfilling I'm feeling right now (besides being totally shag).
So anyway, Annie has flown to Paris since weeks ago (and yes I miss you, please come back soon and feel free to keep an eye out for hot guys for me thanks, or don't come back if you found someone who can make you happy there.) Because the rest of the gang have been sooo busy, we couldn't make it to send Annie off to the airport (sorry once again) so we had a farewell dinner for her at Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons since she wanted something asian-y before flying off for her exchange.
I'm a fan of ramen but as usual, i'm a complete know-it-nothing so i've NEVER tried Keisuke's Ramen. I know i know, what have I been doing with my life. I have no idea hahaha. So apparently, you can sort of make your own ramen and obviously i chose Summer cause I like it hawt. Initially, when my friends told me I could make my own ramen, I got kind of excited like omg, I can cook my own ramen!? REALLY? I can do a Camillia Ramen!? soo upon seeing the paper, I got really sad hahaha. but OH WELLS. Better than nothing.
Then there's this free flow of specially marinated Bean Sprouts thats freaking nice but be warned, its a trick! You'll keep munching on the bean sprouts and you'll end up really full. No shit. For someone who never liked vegetables (except sambal kangkong), you'll love their bean sprouts. I'm serious. I had to control how much I was refilling because it was sooo damn good. And then there's the complimentary hard boiled eggs too.
It's like there are so many things for you to do while waiting for your ramen. You can get to grind your own sesame seeds as well. Its up to your preference how grinded you like your sesame seeds to be but I was doing it for fun so I kept grinding it till well, till there's nothing left to grind...
And by the time we're done competing whose the pro sesame seeds grinder, our ramen came. Okay because everyone ordered different 'DIY Ramen', I have nooo idea what theirs was. But Annie's ramen was SOOOO GOOD. The broth was awesome. Her ramen looks like this so guys try it, I'm serious. We ended up leeching her soup and completely ignored ours.
Annie's Ramen
Chengyong's Ramen
Junny's Ramen
My Ramen
Out of the many ramen places I've been to, I can honestly say that Ramen Keisuke's ramen was really great. I'm categorising it as my go to ramen place now so thanks guys for bringing me hahaha. YAY.

Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons
158 Rochor Road Bugis Village
Singapore 188433
Telephone: +65 6333 5740
Opening Hours: 11.30AM to 2.30PM | 5PM to 10.30PM (Daily)

Have a wonderful trip Annie. I'm missing you all the way from Singapore. COME BACK SOON PLS.
Oh, and please come down to Clarke Quay Central once again. Check out their Facebook page for more details:
https://www.facebook.com/clarkequaycentral

No comments:

Post a Comment